If you're looking for Lime Tree Fertilizer, you should read this post since it will assist you in selecting the best ones and preparing Lime Tree Fertilizer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Lime Tree Fertilizer choose from the dozens of products offered. However, we have made every effort to ensure that you get just the Best Lime Tree Fertilizer based on our recommendations. Check our listings-:
|1||J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer||9.4||View On Amazon|
|2||Nelson Citrus Fruit and Avocado Tree Plant Food In Ground Container Patio Grown Granular Fertilizer NutriStar 12-10-10 (15 LB)||9.4||View On Amazon|
|3||Jobe's 1612 Fruit & Citrus Tree Spikes||9.2||View On Amazon|
|4||Jobe’s Organics 04226, Fertilizer Spikes||9||View On Amazon|
|5||Citrus Fertilizer - Citrus Fruit Tree Fertilizer to Help Bear More Fruit (32 Ounce) - Citrus Fertilizer for Lemon Tree||8.8||View On Amazon|
|6||EZ-gro Citrus Tree Fertilizer - Orange||8.4||View On Amazon|
|7||Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3||8.4||View On Amazon|
|8||EarthPods Premium Fruit & Citrus Plant Food – Easy Organic Fertilizer Spikes – 100 Capsules – Boost Bloom||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||Dr. Earth 708P Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer In Poly Bag||8.2||View On Amazon|
|10||Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes||8.2||View On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Lime Tree Fertilizer
For you, we've searched through a massive number of reviews. If you're on the search for the Lime Tree Fertilizer then maybe this review articles can prove beneficial.
1. J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer
- Citrus FeED 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group.
- This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit.
- Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden.
- When used as directed, Jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves.
- For use on: Tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, other lemons & limes, oranges, grapefruits, mangos, kumquats.
2. Nelson Citrus Fruit and Avocado Tree Plant Food In Ground Container Patio Grown Granular Fertilizer NutriStar 12-10-10 (15 LB)
- PLANT TREE FOOD: Plant Food For Citrus, Fruits and Avocado Trees featuring (NPK) Nitrogen (12%), Phosphate (10%), Soluble Potash K20 (10%).
- CITRUS AVOCADO FRUIT TREE FERTILIZER: Excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in-ground and container grown trees including but not limited to: Orange, Lemon, Avocado, Lime, Kumquat, Grapefruit, Persimmon, Kiwi, Papaya, Fig, Peach, Plum, Pear, Apple, Pecans and Grapes.
- PATIO INDOOR OUTDOOR PLANT FERTILIZER: Large, tasty fruit is everyone’s dream.
- IMMEDIATE RESULTS: NutriStar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: The leading landscapers’ choice for plants for over 30 years.
3. Jobe’s 1612 Fruit & Citrus Tree Spikes
- No mixing or measuring
- No chemical runoff
- No chemical runoff
- Continuous, time release fertilizer
- Will not burn plants when applied as directed
4. Jobe’s Organics 04226
- Efficient delivery system for organics
- Ideal for fruit and citrus trees
- Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch
5. Citrus Fertilizer – Citrus Fruit Tree Fertilizer to Help Bear More Fruit (32 Ounce) – Citrus Fertilizer for Lemon Tree
- FRUIT TREE FERTILIZER: Specially formulated organic citrus fertilizer to provide citrus and fruit trees the nutrients they need to bear abundant healthy fruit and citrus.
- ENHANCED MICRONUTRIENT CITRUS FOOD – Our citrus fertilizer organic is a concentrated growth product specifically designed for citrus trees to produce the largest, juiciest, and tastiest fruits possible.
- STIMULATES GROWTH & EXPANSION OF THE ROOT ZONE: Roots are critically important for healthy citrus trees.
- EASY TO APPLY FOR NATURAL GREAT RESULTS: Mix 2.
- TRUSTED & RELIABLE: At GS Plant Foods, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available.
6. EZ-gro Citrus Tree Fertilizer – Orange
- IDEAL FERTILIZER FOR CITRUS TREES: Specially formulated for a variety of tropical fruit trees.
- CONCENTRATED LIQUID FERTILIZER: Our fertilizer supplies high-grade nutrients directly to the root.
- ENHANCED MICRONUTRIENT PACKAGE: Infused with a micronutrient package which delivers the optimal nutrition for plants in the citrus group.
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Our 20-3-19 formula delivers nitrogen, phosphate, and soluble potash in the right ratio for your citrus trees to thrive.
- EZ TO MIX, EZ TO USE: Free measuring cup included.
7. Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3
- Down To Earth Citrus Mix is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production.
- Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients.
- It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit.
- An excellent option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results.
- Ingredients: feather meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, greensand, langbeinite, basalt, sulfate of potash, zinc sulfate and kelp meal.
8. EarthPods Premium Fruit & Citrus Plant Food – Easy Organic Fertilizer Spikes – 100 Capsules – Boost Bloom
- PREMIUM INDOOR + OUTDOOR ORGANIC DWARF FRUIT TREE FERTILIZER — Boosts flower production, leaf & root growth for Meyers lemon & lime, orange & kumquat trees, avocado, tomato, pepper, eggplant, dwarf banana, potted raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry plants & other fruiting plants.
- NO MESSY LIQUIDS / NO CONFUSING MEASURING SPOONS / NO STINKY SMELL — 1 tube = 100 concentrated EarthPods (a 4-year supply for a single special Meyers lemon tree or use on big collection of potted dwarf fruit plants).
- FAST & EASY TO APPLY — Push 1 EarthPod all the way into potting soil mix near center of fruit plant, then just water! (EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone).
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS — Special fruiting flower plant fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants.
- ECO FRIENDLY & COMPACT — Stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done (EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA).
9. Dr. Earth 708P Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer In Poly Bag
- Stimulates healthy root development
- For healthier fruit
- Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients
- Contains no GMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge
- Feeds for several months
- Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae stimulate hearty root development.
- More nutritious fruits; stable consistent plant growth, no growth spikes; 100-percent natural and organic; more abundant sets.
- Exceptional results as nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months; consistent premium quality; 100-Percent natural, organic formula.
- Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
- Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
10. Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes
- Promotes more fruit and lush foliage (vs unfed)
- Contains natural ingredients
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall
- Also great for use on palm trees
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees.