Searching for Rv Water Heaters Reviews? Our experts collected many reviews about Rv Water Heaters and were shortlisted. This recommendation is for those searching for their perfect Rv Water Heaters. On a precise numeral of products for Best Rv Water Heaters you'll witness grading. The grading system we designed is based on user reviews. Consider the following:
|1||Suburban - 5117A Water Heaters 6 Gallon||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Suburban Manufacturing Suburban Co 5238A Sw6D W/H 6 Gal Dsi||9.2||View On Amazon|
|3||Suburban Manufacturing SW6DE RV WTR HTR 1 PK - 5239A||9.2||View On Amazon|
|4||Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4) - Eliminate Time for Hot Water - Shelf||9.2||View On Amazon|
|5||Fogatti Tankless RV Water Heater 3.5GPM 55000BTU with 15" x 15" White Door Propane Gas Hot Water Heater for Campers and Travel Trailers for RVs||9||View On Amazon|
|6||SUBURBAN MFG 5243ASW10DE 10-G Direct Spark||9||View On Amazon|
|7||Propane Tankless Water Heater||9||View On Amazon|
|8||Camco Hot Water Hybrid Heat Kit - Easily Converts Any 6-Gallon RV LP Gas Water Heater to 120V Electricity to Conserve Propane (11673)||8.8||View On Amazon|
|9||Atwood GC10A-4E-10 10 Gallon RV Water Heater Gas/Elec. DSI # 94018||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Fogatti RV Tankless Water Heater 2.2GPM 42000BTU with 15" x 15" White and Remote Control Door Propane Gas Hot Water Heater for Campers and Travel Trailers for RVs||8.4||View On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Rv Water Heaters
When we started our study, we discovered a variety of reviews. We took user comments into considerations while developing the Rv Water Heaters, and in this post, we have selected just the best among them.
Important features of water heaters
Warranty: You will usually pay more for a water heater with a more extended warranty, but it may be worth the investment. You’ll want as long of warranty coverage as possible because these appliances typically only last 3-12 years.
Anti-scale devices: You can use a machine to reduce mineral buildup in the tank. It works by swirling the water, and you’ll see less of it within the tank. A 12-year warranty can ensure a long lifespan for your water heater. When looking, search for models with thicker or longer heating elements that typically come with 12 years or more warranties.
Brass vs. plastic drain valves: If you want a garden hose to drain quickly, you’ll want to invest in a brass water heater drain. It’s more durable than plastic.
Glass-lined water tanks: They’re designed to offer a corrosion-resistant surface.
Digital displays: Digital displays can monitor water levels and help you customize operations. Some electric/heat pump hybrid water heaters allow you to use a vacation mode that only uses the heat pump for added efficiency if you’re away from home. The system also displays tank and collector temperatures on the screen and other readings.
1. Suburban – 5117A Water Heaters 6 Gallon
- Package Dimensions: 53.086 cm (L) X 34.544 cm (W) X 32.512 cm (H)
- Package Type: Auto Accessory
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 5117A
2. Suburban Manufacturing Suburban Co 5238A Sw6D W/H 6 Gal Dsi
- Recovery: 10.2 gallons/hour
- Dimensions: 12-11/16″H x 12-11/16″W x 19-3/16″D
- Rough Opening Requirements: 12-3/4″ x 12-3/4″ Minimum. With Indicator Light: No
- Gas Input: 12,000 BTU. Unit Net Weight when empty is 33.3 lbs and full is 81.9 lbs
- Direct spark ignition features a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater
3. Suburban Manufacturing SW6DE RV WTR HTR 1 PK – 5239A
- 6-gallon water tank
- 12,000 BTU rating
- Weight: 32.9 lbs
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System
4. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4) – Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4-gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it.
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for long service life.
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120-volt outlet for independent installation or in line with a large hot water source.
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on-demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time).
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall, or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water.
5. Fogatti Tankless RV Water Heater 3.5GPM 55000BTU with 15″ x 15″ White Door Propane Gas Hot Water Heater for Campers and Travel Trailers for RVs
- Wide Retrofit Compatibility: The cutout size of the FOGATTI RV gas water heater is 13 x 13 inches, with a door size of 15 x 15 inches.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Quality: The RV water heater has premium quality being verified and chosen by RV manufacturers.
- Instant and Endless Hot Water: The RV water heater delivers instant, endless, and consistent hot water on demand, with its heating capacity, instantly rising to 55000 BTU and 3.
- Easy and Durable to Use: The FOGATTI RV tankless water heater comes with a digital wall-mounted remote controller, allowing easy access to control the RV water heater inside RV.
- Advanced Safety Features: The RV tankless water heater is engineered with worry-free safety features including flameout, anti-freeze, overheat, and overpressure protections as well as troubleshooting diagnostic codes.
- What You’ll Get: FOGATTI RV tankless water heater (FOGATTI FS08B1), a door, a remote controller, an instruction manual, our worry-free 2 years warranty, and friendly customer service in the United States (pressure relief valve not included).
6. SUBURBAN MFG 5243ASW10DE 10-G Direct Spark
- 10-gallon water tank
- 12,000 BTU rating
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Ignition Type – Direct Spark Ignition
7. Propane Tankless Water Heater
- On Demand Hot Water】 Maximum power output 41,000btu/hour, get instant endless hot water easily wherever you are.
- CSA Approved Safety 】CSA approved Gasland tankless water heater, safe as per Canadian and US Standard.
- Lightweight Portable Design】 Compact size and lightweight design for easy carry.
- Energy Saving】 Compact and lightweight structure with 11.
- Excellent Customer Service】We have a professional team to offer you excellent service.
8. Camco Hot Water Hybrid Heat Kit – Easily Converts Any 6-Gallon RV LP Gas Water Heater to 120V Electricity to Conserve Propane (11673)
- Converts any RV LP gas water heater to 120v electricity on demand
- Includes on/off power switch with mounting bracket and fully adjustable thermostat
- All necessary power cords and color-coded wire assemblies are included
- For 6 Gallon RV water heaters
- 425W element measures 6.25” long
9. Atwood GC10A-4E-10 10 Gallon RV Water Heater Gas/Elec. DSI # 94018
10. Fogatti RV Tankless Water Heater 2.2GPM 42000BTU with 15″ x 15″ White and Remote Control Door Propane Gas Hot Water Heater for Campers and Travel Trailers for RVs
- Instant & Endless Hot Water: With its heating power of 42,000 BTU & 2.
- Easy to Install: It’s straightforward to hook up water inlets and outlets (Please note that a pressure relief valve, T-shaped connector, and some adapters may be recommended by plumbers while sold separately), and gas inlets; and connect the wires to your 12V DC RV Battery for automatic pulse ignition and the other two wires to the wired remote controller.
- Easy to use: The Fogatti RV tankless water heater comes with a digital remote controller to turn on/off the water heater, adjust water temperature, and for automatic fault diagnosis and error code display.
- Safe to Use: This RV tankless propane water heater features a forced exhaust structure to keep the air safe and clean, low water pressure startup, dry-burning protection, flameout protection, water overpressure protection, overheating protection, and anti-freeze protection.
- Designed For RV and Campers: The cutout size of this RV tankless water heater is 13×13 inches, and the door size is 15×15 inches.
- Quality Assurance: FOGATTI offers new and free replacements if any quality problem occurs within 60 days counting from the delivery day and 2 years of free service.