Searching for String Trimmer String Reviews? Our experts collected many reviews about String Trimmer String and were shortlisted. This recommendation is for those searching for their perfect String Trimmer String. On a precise numeral of products for Best String Trimmer String you'll witness grading. The grading system we designed is based on user reviews. Consider the following:
|1||Makita XRU15PT1 36V (18V X2) LXT Brushless String Trimmer Kit with 4 Batteries (5.0Ah)||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Greenworks 40V Cordless String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit||9.8||View On Amazon|
|3||DEWALT String Trimmer, DCST925 and DCBL720 Combo Kit (DCKO975M1)||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||Craftsman CMXGTAMD30SA 30cc 4-Cycle 17-Inch Straight Shaft Gas Powered String Trimmer and Brushcutter-Weed Wacker with Attachment Capability for Lawn Care||9.4||View On Amazon|
|5||BLACK+DECKER 20V Max String Trimmer/Edger||9.2||View On Amazon|
|6||DEWALT 20V MAX* String Trimmer Kit||8.8||View On Amazon|
|7||DEWALT String Trimmer, 13-Inch (DCST925M1)||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||Husqvarna 128LD 17" Cutting Path Detachable Gas String Trimmer||8.6||View On Amazon|
|9||DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* String Trimmer||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||EGO Power+ ST1521S 15-Inch String Trimmer with POWERLOAD and Carbon Fiber Split Shaft 2.5Ah Battery and Charger Included||8.2||View On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best String Trimmer String
When we started our study, we discovered a variety of reviews. We took user comments into considerations while developing the String Trimmer String, and in this post, we have selected just the best among them.
Things To Consider Before Buying String Trimmer
Weight: The weight of string trimmers you should look for is a balance between easy handling, durability, and low fatigue. String trimmers with a lightweight profile are ideal for one-handed use.
There are heavier models available with shoulder straps on them, and sometimes that’s a good idea. However, I usually go for a product that is easier to carry around for a couple of hours at a time.
Safety Options: With safety features such as a visor and safety glasses being present, safety is never in question. Most modern string trimmers have a guard surrounding the string, so the user does not encounter grass while trimming, just leaving an opening of shorts.
This is a great way to protect yourself from any debris as well as make sure that there’s no chance of an injury by wearing closed shoes and pants with a thick layer.
Safety Lock: Trigger locks are now common safety devices that many power tools have. They prevent a tool from accidentally running when it is not needed, like when you are in idle mode. Some common tools that have this include table saws, miter saws, and chainsaws.
It’s not entirely necessary, but a safety switch can be installed on the handlebar of a string trimmer to request that it doesn’t rotate while in use. The trigger lock adheres to any moving part of the string trimmer and prevents accidental injuries.
Noise Levels: String trimmers sound quieter than you might be expecting. There should be a “Bazzaz” sound when the string contacts the grass, and this much noise is bearable, I think.
Make sure the noise rating is mentioned on the box packaging by the manufacturer to ensure you purchase from brands that create low engine noise.
Trimming Capacity: Try to use a manual lawn mower or electric weed eater with a powerful trimming capacity for your tough weeds and coarse grass. A less expensive trimmer might be enough for light/tough weeds such as ivy, but don’t go too low either.
The soft leaves of grass do not need as much force to cut. The weed eater string thickness is .08 inches, and you want to use this thickness because it does not cause any physical damage to the weed eater. It regulates itself not to be too thick so that it stays effective in cutting a variety of vegetation.
Ergonomics Vs. Finishing Quality: One way that users can make their trimmer more ergonomic is by investing in a model that has an angled curve. With good visibility, such as the handle of a string trimmer, it allows for cleaner cutting and helps with upper torso posture when trimming.
String trimmers are often loud, so makers try to prevent this. Top things off with creative anti-vibration technology that not only stops the noise but also puts a soft comfort pad on your hands. The ergonomic technologies create a lessening of any pains for trimmers.
Weed Eater: When buying a weed eater, go for models with adjustable rod lengths and movable handles. If you’re a tall guy, select garden tools with short handles and adjustable heights.
Warranty: Given the length of some warranties, it’s not always a guarantee that a power tool is better. Usually, to be sure if you’re buying the best quality, it’s about checking for build quality and customer service rather than looking at the warranty status.
You should take a look at online reviews of an online weed eater company and its background experience to avoid having any water damage or warranty-related mishaps later.
1. Makita XRU15PT1 36V (18V X2) LXT Brushless String Trimmer Kit with 4 Batteries (5.0Ah)
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power and increased torque.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology mode automatically shifts from 3,500-6,500 RPM for extended run time or added power.
- 3 speed options (Low: 3,500 RPM, Medium: 5,300 RPM, High: 6,500 RPM) for power management
- 15″ cutting swath for increased productivity
- Includes bump and feed trimmer head loaded with 0.080″ twisted quiet line
2. Greenworks 40V Cordless String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit
- 40V COMBO KIT – This string trimmer/blower combo kit allows you to keep your walkways and driveway clear of overgrown grass and weeds, enhancing your curb appeal.
- 12” STRING TRIMMER – Powers through the toughest grass and weeds.
- LEAF BLOWER – Provides powerful clearing performance featuring 390 CFM air flow and 110 MPH air speed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Ultra lightweight design, along with superior ergonomics allow for reduced user fatigue.
- EASY TO USE – Push button start. Included 2.0Ah battery recharges in 60 minutes
- MAINTENANCE FREE – The leaf blower and string trimmer are virtually maintenance-free, with no gas, no oil, and no emissions.
3. DEWALT String Trimmer
- DCST925: 13″ Cutting swath with 0.080″ Line
- DCST925: gear drive transmission design that powers through the overgrowth
- DCBL720: up to 400 CFM of air volume at 90 mph to clear debris
- DCBL720: high-efficiency Brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life
- DCBL720: innovative axial fan design that maximizes air output and runs time
4. Craftsman CMXGTAMD30SA 30cc 4-Cycle 17-Inch Straight Shaft Gas Powered String Trimmer
- STRAIGHT SHAFT AND FIXED LINE HEAD: Straight shaft design makes it easier to trim around bushes and hhard-to-reachplaces.
- 2-STEP STARTING: Advanced 2-step and easy-start technology simplifies starting to just prime and pull allowing the operator to tackle yard work, lawn care, and other projects right away.
- LESS NOISE AND OPERATOR FATIGUE: QA quieter engine with a multi-position handle to reduce vibration and operator fatigue.
- POWERFUL CUT: 30cc 4-cycle gas engine and 17-Inch cutting width aallowyou to trim more grass in less time for your tougher yard jobs.
- 4-CYCLE ADVANTAGE: No mixing of oil and gas nis ecessary.
5. BLACK+DECKER 20V Max String Trimmer/Edger
- Converts from trimmer to wheeled edger; Amp hour: (2) 1.
- 22-speedcontrol for more power or extended runtime.
- EThe easyfeed allows you to advance your line with the push of a button with no bumping required
- Part of the 20V Max system; 1 system ehas ndless tasks. Power for your style
- Part of the power command family of tools easy feed, power cut, pand ower boost helps solve common user frustrations when using outdoor power equipment.
6. DEWALT 20V MAX* String Trimmer Kit
- Edger/trimmer has a folding hinge to fit into small storage spaces**
- Reduced length when folded for easy transportation of the cordless grass trimmer
- 1A 4-inch swath of the lawn trimmer is designed for a wide cutting area
- Durability even in the thick brush
- Choose between performance and runtime with va ariable-speed trigger
- Wind new line fast with QuickLoad Spool
- Control power level with Hi/Lo speed control switch
7. DEWALT String Trimmer
- The edger/trimmer provides 1a 3-inch cutting swath with 0a .080-inch line
- Gear drive transmission design of the cordless grass trimmer powers through othe vergrowth
- Variable trigger with high/llow-speedcontrol of the lawn trimmer is designed for added power or extended runtime.
- LA lightweight ergonomic ,and balanced design will help you move freely
- Part of the 20V MAX* system of tools
- Keep the air intake/exhaust openings free of debris to ensure optimal performance
- Manufacturer Recommendation: Reference instruction manual for compatible battery packs and chargers
- Manufacturer Recommendation: Operate the string trimmer at a cutting swath of 13 inches or below to ensure optimal performance.
8. Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Cutting Path Detachable Gas String Trimmer
- Features a 28cc 2-cycle engine which powers the 117-inch(cutting width) trimmer head
- TThe trimmerengine runs on a mixture of unleaded gas and 2-cycle oil (2.
- Easily release nthe ew trimmer line as you work by tapping the trimmer head against the grass to activate the Tap ‘N Go line release feature.
- Have no worries when it is time to replace the trimmer line – the T25 trimmer head is designed for simple and easy line reloading.
- A translucent fuel tank allows you to visually monitor your fuel level as you work
- Conveniently remove unwanted air from the carburetor and fuel system using the air purge primer bulb
- Utilize the full potential of this tool with the optional attachments: the edger keeps your lawn, pathways ,and flower beds looking neat, with a clearly defined edge (952711607); the cultivator is great for tilling small areas in your yard like flower beds and beneath trees (952711608); the pole saw gives you extra reach when you need it for those hard to reach limbs (952711672).
- SA stringtrimmer is backed by a 2-year limited for residential use
- Engine Type: 2-Stroke
- Power Source Type: Gas-Powered
9. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* String Trimmer (DCST970X1)
- Gear drive design of the edger/trimmer powers through tough overgrowth
- High-efficiency brushless motor of the cordless grass trimmer maximizes run time and motor life
- Lawn trimmer provides 15-inch cutting swath with 0.080-inch line (also accepts 0.095 iinches
- Variable speed trigger with Hi/Lo speed control for added power or extended run time
- LA lightweightand ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arms
- Designed to withstand everyday heavy-duty usage
- Bump feed head comes with 1 Quick Load spool of 0.08-inch dual line installed
10. EGO Power+ ST1521S 15-Inch String Trimmer
- POWERLOAD Head, load your line, push a button and go
- 15” cutting swath
- Dual-feed spiral twist 0.095in. Line
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Variable speed control
- Power source type: Battery Powered